Monday, January 21, 2008

Stream of Consiousness

1. After much physical therapy for my knee, the doc has told me I shouldn't do sports or exercises that stress it. Therefore, I will not be running...ever...again. :( But hey, swimming is a very good way to get fit and that it quite easy on the joints so I'll have to get back into that.

2. Yay! The Giants are going to the Super Bowl! The Pats really need to get their asses handed to them and since the Giants were so close to doing it, they are still the team with the best chance of finishing the job.

3. I have today off from work! I think I'll go out and use all the gift cards I got for Christmas. What's better than free stuff?

4. Wouldn't you think the better way to spend the day would be to combine #1 and #3 and go swimming? Probably. Ah well, the seed has been planted, but whether it germinates is a different story.

1 comment:

PeaceLoveMath said...

It doesn't count as "stream of consciousness" if you put it in a numbered list. Sorry, Ms. Project Control Analyst. I just don't think our kind is capable of stream of consciousness - we'll always force some kind of structure, as you have shown. Except perhaps when we're incredibly drunk.

QED