Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year's Resolution: One-a-Day

Yeah, right...I'm already 10 days behind.  We'll see how this goes.  I've never been one of those mad journalists who writes everything down and haven't ever really felt a need for it, but there are a couple of you out there who actually read this thing and I know how frustrating it can be to check for updates only to find there are none.

I had a flicker of an idea to write about earlier today, but of course, the flicker was just that and my mind has gone blank.  In lieu of awe-inspiring prose, here is a picture (heck, here's two!):

#1: Prince maxing and relaxing in his bed.  I just had to capture this because it's the first time I've ever seen him lay like this.  It was too human to ignore with that paw hanging out there!


#2: My mom's dog, Louie, dressed up for Christmas.  He looks damned silly if you ask me (but I suppose you didn't, so there you have it).  Dressing up animals should be against the law.  This isn't an entire outfit, so it's not all THAT bad, but still ridiculous in my book.


Thanks for stopping by.  If I remember to keep my resolution, you should have a new post tomorrow.

Happy reading!

No comments: